PhilC Designs :: View topic - All Tied Up and Poser Pro 2012

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Plug-ins, Content & Tutorials for Poser
All Tied Up and Poser Pro 2012

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Druc

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: All Tied Up and Poser Pro 2012 Reply with quote

Hi Phil,

Does All Tied Up 3 work with Poser Pro 2012? I have recently purchased Poser pro and wanted to install the plug ins I have purchased from you. I am yet to try the clothing designer bundle and Poser tool box.

9.0.3 .23027
Failed to import AllTiedUp
Check file installation
Check that sufficient administrator priveledges have been granted to allow the application to run.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files\Smith Micro\Poser Pro 2012\Runtime\Python\poserScripts\ScriptsMenu\PhilC\P7_start_AllTiedUp.py", line 37, in <module>
AllTiedUp.mainMenu()
NameError: name 'AllTiedUp' is not defined

I am using Poser Pro 2012 with SR3 on a 64 bit PC.
PhilC
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it does work in Poser Pro 2012 when correctly installed and used.

What was the results of performing the checks that the error message suggests that you do?

Also curious as to why you are trying to start it with the Poser 7 version of the starter file.

If you have not got the version for Poser Pro 2012 could I please ask you to fill in the information on the update request page and I'll be happy to set you up with a new download.

http://www.philc.net/product_updates.php

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the prompt reply Phil.

I am the administrator of my PC. I hunted around to try and find out if it was Windows security causing the issue or Nortons 360. I couldn't find anywhere that would allow me to change a programs access.

I installed the verson I had. My last verson of Poser was 8. Silly me didn't check your site for an update first.

I have just submitted the update web form for your Clothing Designer bundle, All Tied Up and Poser Toolbox.
PhilC
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not able to track forum user names against real names but I'm pretty sure that I've now replied with new links. If that is not the case please let me know.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Phil, The emails with the links arrived last night (my time). Your a champion.
Druc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry to be a pest Phil, but I seem to have screwed something up with All Tied Up. Is it possible to un-install a python script so that Poser sees it is un-installed. It seems because I installed the Poser 7 version first, Poser Pro still lists it in the Script menu/PhilC.

I have deleted the folder and re-installed. I have learnt that even though I am the Administrator I need to choose "Run as Administrator" from a right mouse click rather than just a left mouse click on the icon to run Poser Pro (and WinZip for that matter if I want to install something in the "Program Files" folder).

I still get this error message:

9.0.3 .23027
Failed to import AllTiedUp
Check file installation
Check that sufficient administrator priveledges have been granted to allow the application to run.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files\Smith Micro\Poser Pro 2012\Runtime\Python\poserScripts\ScriptsMenu\PhilC\P7_start_AllTiedUp.py", line 37, in <module>
AllTiedUp.mainMenu()
NameError: name 'AllTiedUp' is not defined

It seems to be wanting to load the Poser 7 version.
Druc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an addendum, if I choose Run Python Script from the File menu it works correctly.
PhilC
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have installed correctly you should also have an entry in the Scripts menu:-

Scripts > PhilC > All Tied Up Menu.

Use that and just ignore the old P7 one.

and/or

If you were to go into the Runtime\Python\poserScripts\ScriptsMenu\PhilC folder you can just delete the P7 starter file.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Phil. It's all good now, as long as I remember to open Poser as an administrator. I was being thrown out by the scripts/PhilC then All tied up menu with P7_start_All tied up underneath what I thought was a menu heading when in fact it was the Poser 9 start script.
Druc

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Phil, Just thought I'd ask a question before I mess things up again. I have recently upgraded to Poser Pro 2014 (Poser 11 Pro). If I have read your update page correctly the scripts I have previously had updated to Poser Pro 2012 don't need updating again for Pro 2014. Does this include the WW figure packs?

How do I import and use them in Poser Pro 2014, I don't want to break anything.

I have ww2, Clothing designer bundle (I think this included OBJ2CR2 and scissors as I have these also), All tied up and Poser tool box.

Thanks again for the great service you offer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhilC Designs Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: