PhilC Designs :: View topic - Genetica texture creator

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Plug-ins, Content & Tutorials for Poser
Genetica texture creator

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NanetteTredoux

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:27 pm    Post subject: Genetica texture creator Reply with quote

Overcome by covetous lust, I have purchased the Genetica texture creator from www.Spiralgraphics.biz. Is anyone out there using this with Poser?

Genetica produces seamless textures as well as bump maps, transparency maps and normal maps to match. I could see the potential, but I don't have the skill yet!

Edit: 25 Aug 2009

Well, I have had a chance to play with this tool now, and it is just amazing. Even if you don't buy the product, you can still download the texture packs and a free viewer which enables you to save the textures as JPEG files for editing in your normal graphics application.
xantor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don`t know about the newest version but an older version that I used was not very good at making the textures bigger than their default settings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhilC Designs Forum Index -> 2D Graphics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: